20 Minute Yoga Flows: Mandala Moon Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Mandala Moon Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Sarah! Namaste!
Lianne M
3 people like this.
thanks really enjoyed this. Got a bit right left confused at times but it was fun thanks!
Matthew
3 people like this.
really enjoying this series - not just 'getting it done' in the time I have but also deepening my practice.. very many thanks to Sarah and colleagues.
Francesca Venturini
Sarah you are a gifted soul... your voice has the capability to guide us in the here and now, in the perfect movements to reach the asanas... so sweet to the heart!! Thank you again
Pat Pao
2 people like this.
- Thank you Sarah!!!
Sabine L
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice! I feel so much more fluid and  balanced!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
What a lovely way to clear the chatter in my brain during this sped-up time of year. Feeling so refreshed and ready to proceed with my day without all the worry and tension. Thank you for this nourishing season of yoga 🙏🏻✨🌲✨
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing and for practicing with me here, Sandra Židan! Warmest regards, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Lianne M! Thank you for sharing your experience of the practice ... I always get my right and left confused! haha. Wishing you a beautiful holiday season, Sarah
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to hear that your practice is deepening, Matthew! Thank you for sharing and hope to practice with you again soon. Warmly, Sarah
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial