30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Fluid Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Laura M
4 people like this.
I’m so glad you’re back with the 30 minute flows! I was just working through your sweetheart challenge again when I saw this. Looking forward to the rest of the season!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Laura M you are crossing the finish line ahead of the pack on the first day! So glad you got to join this new season and let me know how the journey goes!! 
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Well Hello Wade!  Lovely to see you (and your elephant) back here on Yoga Anytime.  This class was packed with your trademark innovative transitions and good cheer.  A nice way to spend an afternoon break on a sultry almost-summer day.  Thank you!  🌞🙏🏻
Agnes Gerritsen
Loved it! Check on the heart and breath 😊. Glad you’re back 🙏🏼
Wade
1 person likes this.
Jenny S My elephant and I are so happy we got to celebrate yoga with you! Always great to hear from you Jenny!
Wade
2 people like this.
Agnes Gerritsen goedemiddag! Hoe is het met je?! Greetings to you in Amsterdam! So glad you got to join the new season!!
Shawn
5 people like this.
Oh, I've missed you! This was lovely!! Bird of paradise and pigeon are my faves, and the sequencing was unique and fun, as always. Inspired to teach some similar movements in my group yin-yang class tomorrow. So excited to do more of these with you! All the best, Wade  🤗

Lina S
4 people like this.
So glad to see you back on YogaAnytime. Nice flow, great cueing and I love the intention set behind the moves (like in Warrior 2). Thank you!
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Shawn welcome to the hip opening fan club! I have been a member ever since it started feeling good! haha It's great to reconnect and so glad you are sharing the Yoga love with your community!! Big hug
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Lina S Its great to see again in the forum! I hope life is treating you well and so glad you are feeling the new flows!
1-10 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial