Keepin' it Real: Welcome to Season 5<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Welcome to Season 5
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Show Introduction
An Y
2 people like this.
Thank you for coming back! I’ve been waiting for the new season since I took all of your class.
Will Gama
2 people like this.
As an addict to your classes, I'm more than happy with this new season! Thank you Robert Sidoti for your awesome work. Namaste from Brazil!
Sandra Židan
I am looking forward to this new season with you, Robert! Kind regards!
Robert Sidoti
An Y I'm back!! So happy to be here and to you and others! Thanks so much An for practicing with me - I'm very grateful!! 
Robert Sidoti
Will Gama Wow, thanks Will - what a great comment, thank you for practicing with me here!! I hope the new season feels good for you! Sending big hugs to you in Brazil!! 
Robert Sidoti
Sandra Židan We are here again practicing Sandra - I'm very grateful you are here :)) 
Lea M
1 person likes this.
I love your video practices.  Really looking forward to doing this series.
Eric M
2 people like this.
Hey Robert - really excited for this new season - thank you for doing it! I must have done every one of the sessions in the last 4 series at least twice, some many more times than that. Your classes have been transformative for me since lockdown happened, I’ve sailed into my 50’s more centered, strong and flexible than I’ve ever been before. Namaste!
Robert Sidoti
Lea M Hello there Lea!! So happy you are here!! Let me know how the classes feel for you! 
Robert Sidoti
Eric M Wow - what a great comment Eric, and very nice to meet you here and know you're on the other end enjoying these practices, I'm grateful my friend!! Having moved into my early 50's now - I am thankful the yoga practice is part of my life! Thanks for being here! 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial