The 7-Day Handstand Challenge: Day 7: Handstand Flow Whoa!<br>Allison Ray Jeraci

The 7-Day Handstand Challenge: Day 7: Handstand Flow Whoa!
Allison Ray Jeraci

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
OMG this was so much FUN!! I laughed as I tried the various entries and exits to handstand. I am really looking forward to revisiting these episodes and introducing some of these ideas in my classes. There's something for everybody here! Thank you so much Allison!
Catherine A
1 person likes this.
That was a brilliant finale to the Challenge, Allison. Like Kate, I had a lot of fun with this tonight and overall I have definitely got a much better handle on the full pose. Many thanks X 
Christel B
So energiizing! Loved it all, the variations and work ups to handstanding.
Jenny S
I heartily agree with everyone here! Lots of fun for sure. The way you broke things down got me seeing handstand in a whole new way. I also found myself getting a little glow (sweat) on during some of the practices - including today! Thanks Allison and Yoga Anytime 🙏🏻❤️
Martha K
Fun for sure - a little sweaty and makes me feel strong. I'm hoping to get all the way to handstand with a little more time and effort. 
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Second time through this challenge! It felt so good, and I'm getting more hang time!! Such wonderfully empowering ways to approach UrdhvaVrkshasana!! 
Priscilla L
1 person likes this.
I really liked how you lead through. I'm still ages to getting close to it, but on my way Thank you!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial