45 Minute Yoga Flows: Mindfulness Meditation<br>Sarah Beston

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Mindfulness Meditation
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Thank you for this sweet meditation and for this season of 45 minute flows 💜 Time sure flows by quickly!  Until we connect virtually again, I wish you peace, joy and love 💕🪷🎋
Sarah Beston
Dearest Jenny S! Thank you so much for being with me throughout this entire season. It is always such a pleasure to practice with you and I always appreciate your thoughtful and kind sharing. Wishing you a beautiful fall and healthy holiday season. Lots of love, Sarah
Kate M
2 people like this.
This is lovely, Sarah : ) Thank you!
Catherine A
1 person likes this.
A wonderful meditation, Sarah, many thanks 💕! I have so enjoyed and benefited from this season of 45 minute flows with you and look forward to seeing you again - hopefully some time in 2023. Best regards, Catherine Xxx
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing this meditation with me, Kate M. I almost jumped right up and into my day, but your note reminded me to take a brief pause before doing so. Warmest November Wishes!
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for joining me this season, Catherine A! Wishing you and yours a wonderful, safe, and healthy rest of 2022, and hope to practice with you in the New Year. Warmest regards, Sarah
Chanda Hinman
A delightful mediation Sarah! I'm trying to add meditation back into each day and this was the perfect reintroduction.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial