Yoga for Mobility: Happy Joints
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Nina G
3 people like this.
Great way to start the day! Thank you.
Jenny S
4 people like this.
I was feeling really blah today so this class was the perfect pick-me-up. As we moved through the body I felt more and more awake and just really better overall. It always amazes me when seemingly simple moves have such a profound effect. Thank you Melina ❤️🙏🏻
Melina Meza
(Edited by Moderator - Brittany Potter on November 17, 2022)
Thanks for sharing, Nina and Jenny. I'm grateful for your continued interest in these classes and wish you both a safe and healthy holiday season.
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much, Melina! This great practice was exactly what my joints needed today! Namaste! 💝
Jane T
2 people like this.
Love this! Thank YOU!

Wendie Heijmer-Arendse
Very nice  and relaxing  practice at the end of the week, thank you Melina and have a nice weekend! Greetings from the Netherlands :)
Pat Pao
2 people like this.
Lovely!  Just what I needed. Thank you Melina
David G-
2 people like this.
So sore from YTT weekend. This was all I needed for active recovery. You are on fire with the photography as well. If you have a class on Friday, would love to drop in. Best, David 
Melina Meza
Thanks everyone for your sweet comments and for doing your yoga!!!
David - Yes, been spending some serious time outside making the most of this autumn season. I'm not teaching Friday....luckily YogaAnytime is FULL of classes and I think I'll have one more from this series for you to explore.
With gratitude, Melina
Judy S
1 person likes this.
Lovely as always. 
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial