20 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Eddie<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Eddie
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Lovely as always but I have to ask: I know these episodes are usually recorded pretty far in advance. Did you know this episode would be airing this week leading up to the holidays? Even if it was inadvertent , the red and green brought a smile to my face as I’m now going out to brave the stores for Christmas feast shopping 🎄🧑‍🎄 Have a Wonderful Holiday!
Sarah Beston
Hi Jenny S! Haha, no I definitely didn't know in advance. Love the synchronicity  though. Best of luck braving the stores. I went to a few with my mum today and I'm sorry to say it, but they are already bustling. Warm holiday blessings from the cold east coast! 
Sandra Židan
Beautiful practice! Thanks, Sarah! I wish you Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Namaste! 💖🌹🤗
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me, Sandra Židan! I've been practicing with Yoga Anytime while with family over the holidays and I am very grateful for it. Warmest holiday blessings and Merry almost Christmas!
David G-
4 people like this.
Happy in-between holidays. This helped with the soreness from RG’s primary Ashtanga series here on YA. My dog Siena decided to lie down on the mat with me for a bit. Helped calm the parasympathetic for sure.  
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Wishing you a very happy and healthy New Year, David G-! Glad the dog was able to join for some yoga. I love RG's primary series. Happy practicing!
Glenford N
2 people like this.
A beautiful way to wind down after another de-stressful day at the beach in Queensland, Australia on holiday. Shopping, followed by a manicure and pedicure and a  long dinner at a Greek restaurant. Thanks Sarah for helping me find my balance and feel more centered. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Oh wow, Glenford N! That sounds like an idyllic day in Australia. I've always wanted to visit. Blessings from Ojai, California.
Glenford N
2 people like this.
I'd be happy to give you a guided tour and introduce you to fellow yogis.
Nadine R
2 people like this.
What a wonderful class!
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial