Mindfulness in Motion 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Lengthen and Stabilize<br>Quamay Sams

Mindfulness in Motion 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Lengthen and Stabilize
Quamay Sams

Watch this Practice
Anda Seale
4 people like this.
This was the first time I tried your class! It felt wonderful! Perfect stretching for my right hip and lower back. Happy Holidays! Thank you for sharing your practice! Sincerely, Anda
Caroline T
4 people like this.
I really enjoyed this. Your style suits me well. Thank you x
Kate M
5 people like this.
Thank you, Quamay : ) Nice to cultivate that awareness in the legs. Thanks for the guidance : )
Quamay S
3 people like this.
Anda Seale Ooph! Those are the spots! I'm very happy you had an opportunity to try class with me and I hope you felt supported and got what you needed. Enjoy the Holidays!
Quamay S
3 people like this.
Caroline T I am happy to hear that Caroline! I try my best to share from my heart and if it resonates I can only be grateful. You are very welcome! 
Quamay S
3 people like this.
Kate M Kate I get so happy when I see your name in these comments! I hope each day of the series is giving you a new experience and you connect to your SELF more and more each time you practice. Your gratitude gets me through and I appreciate you! Keep going :) 
Christel B
2 people like this.
slowing for a brief time focusing on the leg muscles with your guidance Quamay on this New Year Day.  All the Best for 2023 to you.
Monica
1 person likes this.
Excellent practice and loved the bountiful background.  My lower back and hips are loving you right now !
Oana P
your vibe and sense of humour makes come back to the mat even after a hard day. thx .
Sandra Židan
Thanks, Quamay, for this great practice! I do feel my hips and legs after doing it! Namaste! 🌼🤗💙
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial