30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Solar Lunar Balancing Flow<br>Shelley Williams

30-Minute Vinyasa Yoga: Solar Lunar Balancing Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Francesca Venturini
Welcome back Shelley !! nice practice. I like the integration of Qi-gong!!
Rachel S
3 people like this.
Oh, that was just right! I really appreciated this today. I'm excited to see your new season! 
Pia A
2 people like this.
Very balancing and movings like waves. I will repeat it also in the morning. Thank you🙏😊
Matthew
3 people like this.
agree with Francesca about the qigong flavour. structure and flow - so nicely balanced. thanks.
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Oh Shelley…I’m a Gemini rising so I totally get it!  Now I know why you incorporate so many creative variations into your sun salutations and why this resonates with me.  Variety is the spice of life!  Loved this!!! 🌞🌚🙌
Sandra Židan
Today's practice was a great start of the day for me! Thanks, Shelley! Namaste! ❤️🌹🌼🌷
Kate M
2 people like this.
Just a beautiful class. So many ideas to play with here! Loved the wide-legged variation namaskar. I want to play with these ideas in my practice and take whatever arises into my teaching : ) Your creative flowing sequencing is so inspiring!!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
A very enjoyable class with creative variations, balancing yin and yang. Nice flow of movements that leave the body and soul in a happier place! Thank you!
Shelley Williams
Francesca Venturini Thank you Francesca! I love incorporating the essence of qi-gong, and sometimes Ba Gun Zhang tai chi into vinyasa flow...feels natural! Glad you enjoyed!
Shelley Williams
Rachel S Thank you so much, and so glad to know this practice hit the spot for you... this is one of my personal favorites :)
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial