Everyday Somatic Yoga: The Back Pain Special<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: The Back Pain Special
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
M Angela C
5 people like this.
Looking forward to explore this season of  practices. I am curious to learn more . I really appreciated your teaching and cues  and the before and after ‘bookend’ provided additional insight for me.  My lower body feels more spacious and balanced after the practice. Thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
M Angela C Thanks for practicing and commenting Angela. I'm so happy you felt a difference with this exploratory session. Keep me posted on how the others land for you. With warmth and care, Lydia 
Jenny S
4 people like this.
This was such a soothing practice…like M Angela C, I found the “bookend” format to be insightful as I reflected on the before and after effects.  The lunge focus in the middle was indeed deceptively activating!  My body feels awake and my mind is focused - ready to take on the rest of my day 🙏🏻❤️
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny S So happy to hear that you find the "bookend" format helpful and useful! Most of the somatic classes in this series use that format so that we might be able to check in on a deeper level. Looking forward to how the other practices go for you Jenny! Warmth, Lydia 
David G-
3 people like this.
Hey Lydia: 

My first practice in my new place. Brought some Shanti into it with this practice. My lower back was aching putting together a piece of furniture, so this was exactly what I needed for active recovery. I loved putting my mind into the pelvis to initiate the cat/cows... You mentioned the banana movement had a name. What was that called? So good to see you on this gorgeous set. Namaste, friend. 
Christel B
2 people like this.
Yes, the bookend format was fabulous as it let me see the before and after effect. I got up and my back was not so happy but by the end of the session it was back in gear ready for the day. I appreciated the cue of observing where you started the pelvic tilt from and noticed a change through this awareness.  Enjoyed some new forms. Cheers 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Just love this practice - gentle, focused, and healing : )
Lydia Zamorano
Christel B Christel, so happy the format provided a space for heightened awareness. Also thrilled to hear your back loved this practice. Wising you a peaceful holiday. Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M So happy to hear that Kate! Wishing you a peaceful holiday. Warmth and care, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
David G- Was it Bananasana? :) 
My heart is warmed knowing that this was the first practice in your space. Thank you for letting me know! Wishing you the cosiest and most peaceful holiday my friend. Lydia 
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial