Everyday Somatic Yoga: Hips for Life!<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: Hips for Life!
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Christel B
2 people like this.
My hips feel great after those hip awakening movements and I am feeling peaceful. Thank you Lydia for a hip enlivening class.
Lydia Zamorano
Christel B So happy this one brought both peace and aliveness. Thank you so much for commenting Christel. With care, Lydia 
Jenny S
2 people like this.
This practice, perhaps more than any I’ve done before, really showed me the difference between my two hips - very revealing! I’m feeling more balanced now 😌 and I would also like to say I appreciate your lovely closing sentiments…thank you Lydia 🙏🏻✨
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny S Thanks for sharing that Jenny! I'm so happy to hear you found more balance with this practice. Wishing you warmth and peace this holiday, Lydia 
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Hello there Lydia,
Great to be pracicing with you again.Gee whizz this hip sequence was absolutely d¡fascinating ----when you instructed to raise foot or leg in the bent 90 / 90 position ---wow my hips ...both and both times ...went into the most wickedly intense cramp i have ever expeienced - in fact I didnt even know you could have cramp in your hipIi leapt involuntarily! from the floor the first time, tried to stay with it the other 3 times and will deffo repeat this tomorrow to see if anything has changed ! Brilliant - thank you so much
Have a beautiful day
loveandpeacexxx
Michelle F
Hola again Lydia,
Just to follow up - I repeated the practice today and although my hips cramped again first time , they didnt do so on the repetion . I feel great and hhave a wee tiny zone of tension that I was previously oblivious too and am now trying to breathe into - I think it´s probably worth one more reetion tomorrow - 3 in a row!
Have a beautiful day
loveandpeacexxx
Lydia Zamorano
Michelle F Hi Michelle! Wow I'm so delighted to hear that you will be exploring this practice three days in a row! Thank you for sharing your insights and thoughts! The somatic practice has been a space for heightening my awareness, and it is wonderful to hear how other folks are finding benefit from this as well. With care and peace, Lydia 
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Hi Lydia,
As  the third day was totally  cramp free, but still tight and pinchy well I decided to go on to day 4 and yes it was lovely today - not much more range but smooth and slipperry as opposed to tight and grippily!
Thank you so much - I really look forward to the other sessions in this season!
Have a wonderful day
loveandpeacexxx
Lydia Zamorano
Michelle F Wow! I'm loving hearing how this is unfolding for you Michelle! Thanks for letting me know. Wishing you a wonderful day as well my friend. Lydia 
Sandra Židan
What a great and calming practice! Thanks, Lydia, for sharing it with us! I do feel that I have larger range od motion in my hips after this practice! Namaste! ❤️🌹💖
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial