Everyday Somatic Yoga: Shoulders & Neck Somatic Release<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: Shoulders & Neck Somatic Release
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Martha K
3 people like this.
This practice gave me so much joy! From the opening intention to the final release I was all in. Like magic! 
Kate M
Lots of fun, freeing ideas here : )
Thank you for this lovely and helpful sequence : )
Lydia Zamorano
Kate M Fun and free sounds good to me! Thanks for letting me know Kate! Wishing you a luminous holiday! Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Martha K Martha! That is so delightful to hear! Wishing you a gentle and nourishing solstice. Warmth and smiles, Lydia 
Agatha H
oh my, one of the most beautiful, needed things ! thank u so much, you are a true blessing. much love

Lydia Zamorano
Agatha H Agatha that is such sweet news to hear. Thank you for commenting. Wishing you a peaceful new year. Lydia 
Lina S
I'm prone to tendonitis (elbows) and I often feel neck pain. This practice helped me release some tension in my neck. It gave me ideas of exercises to practice more.
Lydia Zamorano
Lina S That is wonderful to hear Lina. I'm happy to hear this practice inspired you to move in different ways that are supportive for your upper half. Thanks for commenting. Warmth and care, Lydia 
Christel B
Oh that was just wonderfully delicious! My shoulders and neck are much happier now. Wishing you all the best for 2024.
Lydia Zamorano
Christel B Same to you Christel! Warmth and care, Lydia 
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial