Vin to Yin: Balanced Warrior<br>Wade Gotwals

Vin to Yin: Balanced Warrior
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Val B
3 people like this.
I really enjoyed this class, the use of props, and guidance to find an inner retreat space.
Christel B
4 people like this.
Loved this class ! Taking breaks from my story and the visualizing journey to a favorite retreat space offered beautiful moments of being.
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Beautiful grounding practice and the ending was heavenly…I’m floating on a cloud!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Jenny S take me on the cloud ride with you :)
Wade
1 person likes this.
Christel B I love a retreat space opportunity even when at home or work- glad you resonated with this too!!

Wade
Val B Great to connect with you and so glad this practice resonated with you - retreat away!!!
Catherine A
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade, I am loving these classes combining the yang and the yin! It really hits all the right and tight spots  😁 and the meditation at the end was perfection! Many thanks.....💟
Wade
Hi Catherine A So good to hear from you and so happy you are feeling this series, feels perfect for this season too!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
I've really enjoyed this class, the pace, how the props are used (child pose with side bend, bolster, etc.), the trapezius stretch, the Thai "massage" to release adductors, etc. Amazing class and great cueing! Namaste!
Wade
Lina S wonderful to hear from you and know that you are on the journey and feeling all of this goodness!!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial