Everyday Somatic Yoga: Somatic Deep Core Explore 1<br>Lydia Zamorano

Everyday Somatic Yoga: Somatic Deep Core Explore 1
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Just love this class!  Helping us develop healthy habits for our body and mind. Reminding us of the importance of our self talk. 
Steve
2 people like this.
Lydia never disappoints!  Thank you for an interesting new class.
Lydia Zamorano
Steve Thank you from the bottom of my heart Steve! Take care, Lydia 
Lydia Zamorano
Christel B Thank you Christel. When working with my intrinsic core I often think about my patterns and habits. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Warmth and care, Lydia 
Ginny S
2 people like this.
Excellent! Learned so much, thank you! Fun sequencing too
Lydia Zamorano
Ginny S So happy to hear you were able to find something new Ginny! Warmest wishes for the new year. Lydia 
Jenny S
Slowly working my way back to a more active yoga practice after some neck and shoulder stiffness…I found this to be just the right amount of physical activity and enjoyed the cerebral aspect as well.  The work with the tennis ball was quite revelatory!  Peace to you, Lydia 🙏🏻🕊️🪷
Lydia Zamorano
Jenny S So glad that this was a "goldilocks" practice for you Jenny! Sending warmth and care from cold Canmore, Lydia 
Jacinthe L
Thank you again for a wonderful class; challenging but so helpful. I had a hard time finding the "right" place for the ball. Since I repeat your classes several times each before moving on, I am confident it will get easier. Namaste.
Lydia Zamorano
Jacinthe L Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me Jacinthe. I found for myself, repetition really supported me to strengthen those new pathways. I appreciate that you repeat the classes as well. Wishing you the best, Lydia 
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial