Empowered Aging: Stand Up, Stay Up<br>Jason Schneider

Empowered Aging: Stand Up, Stay Up
Jason Schneider

Watch this Practice
Sharon
2 people like this.
Some days I’m not feeling for traditional up & down flows (maybe tender wrists, elbows, or shoulders). This class adds a great option. The detailed instructions for paying attention to grounded foot positions and alignments are very helpful. Jason clearly explains steps to build up to asanas with suggestions for modifications. I learned new ways to use blocks and strap to work on poses incrementally. Half Moon is a challenge. Using  a block for fine adjustment is a great help.  I tried lightening up the pressure of a hand on a block.  It felt empowering.  Jason’s encouragement throughout the class is uplifting. 
Thank you! I look forward to more class releases in the series. 
Peggy L
2 people like this.
Enjoyable class! As I age, i understand the importance of balance.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Thank you YogaAnytime for offering this Empowered Aging series. It offers great focus on maintaining and building strength and balance to provide stability as we move on in years. Definitely feel the work here as we are offered variations to suit us. Wonderful practice!
Jason S
Peggy - balance is important at any age. As we grow older, I believe we become acutely more aware of how important it is and how easy it is to lose it! And the result could literally stop us in our tracks! Therefore, a bit more dedication to our strength, our longevity and our balance is crucial! So glad we could practice together and get stronger!
Jason S
Thank you Christel. Appreciate your praise and feedback!
Jenny S
2 people like this.
I’m slowly working a bit of yoga asana practice into my day following a period of illness and injury.  This class was the perfect way to begin - it was challenging but mostly doable, which was good for my body as well as my spirit.  I appreciate your calming presence and guidance and I’m looking forward practicing your other offerings in this Empowered Aging series 🙏🏻❤️🕊️
Stefania M
2 people like this.
I appreciated a lot this practice.
Very nice!
Lea M
2 people like this.
I loved this standing practice.  i will be coming back to it again.
Jason S
Jenny S as a life-long athlete, I can relate with the struggle of a practice based on our body/our lives of today...not what it was yesterday.   But that's the beauty of YOUR practice.  You get to make it personal to you.    Celebrate what you accomplished today.  And tomorrow, celebrate what you were able to accomplish then.   Before you know it, you'll be looking back and amazed at how far you've come.    Super proud of you for even showing up!
Jason S
1 person likes this.
Stefania M Thank you!   I hope that this Empowered Aging series keeps offering you more and more to appreciate.
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial