20-Minute Yoga Flows: Playful Heart<br>Shantani Moore

20-Minute Yoga Flows: Playful Heart
Shantani Moore

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Hi, Shantani! I am so happy that we have a new teacher here on Yoga Anytime and new practices in 20 minute yoga flows! Welcome! Thanks for this great practice! Namaste! ❤️💖💐🦋
Rachel S
5 people like this.
That was delightful! Thank you, Shantani! Just what I needed today. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you. Hopefully some longer classes are in the works for you as well.   
Shantani M
3 people like this.
Sandra Židan Thank you so much for taking class with me! I'm so grateful to be able to share the space with you and play with some new fun flows! Looking forward to the next one!
Shantani M
2 people like this.
Rachel S I'm so happy to hear you really enjoyed it! Thank you for your commitment and trust in me & Yoga Anytime. Until next time!
Sarah-Jane Stephens
Thank you I really enjoyed the class today. It was full of joy, I could feel it all the away across the pond x
Lina S
3 people like this.
Nice class, great cueing and sound message.
Glenford N
4 people like this.
It was the best 20 minutes of the day.  Thanks Shantani. Namaste.
Cheryl Wray
This was a great way for me to return to my daily practices.  I've been neglecting myself.  My heart is open:)
Christel B
2 people like this.
Lovely twenty minutes. Thank you Shantani.
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Such a pleasure to meet you Shantani!  I love your bright, cheerful teaching style 🥰 Its a cold, rainy and gray spring day here in New England and I’ve been a bit down in the dumps lately, but your class felt like a sunny tonic 🍹🌞 I’m so happy you’re here on Yoga Anytime🙏🏻❤️
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial