Practical Magic: The Gunas <br>Kelly Sunrose

Practical Magic: The Gunas
Kelly Sunrose

Watch this Talk
Sarasloves
3 people like this.
Oh my goodness, Kelly you've done it again!

You've made the Gunas real to me in my life, here, with kids, and study, and life.

I loved this talk, and will listen a few times to really soak up your wisdom.

Thank you!
Kelly Sunrose
Sweet Sara! Thank you so much. So happy to be practicing together here and that this video resonated!!
LOVE!
k
Shangkari B
Dear Kelly! How wonderful an explanation!! I have been looking, seeking for a way to comprehend what the gunas are ever since I first came across them more than a decade ago. And every description given about them i have found were steeped in egoic undertones, until I finally gave up my search. But I was thinking about Shiva today and after a short meditation, i found your video! Thank you for finding the essence of the gunas. it resonates so well that it feels more like truth to me than any other descriptions i have come across. Thanks for bringing light to a decade-long search!
Shangkari B
I had to come back to write again, I wrote my earlier comment half-way through the video, not knowing, you also had a similar experience to mine, 'the click' that's what this feels like. I'm so happy I stumbled on this page today! Blessings to you always!
Kelly Sunrose
Dear Shangkari, Thank you so much for watching this video and so very much for sharing your insights. I am positively delighted that this resonated! The CLICK-- it's huge, isn't it? That moment where *information* transits from knowledge to full, embodied wisdom! I am so happy you came back to share. Happy to be here in practice together. Blessings to you!
All goodness, Kelly
Wenlin Tan
1 person likes this.
What you're describing and these changing phases comes as a timely reminder for me  (while I am in this the mad frantic to find the pace, rhythm, having just started to study a new field)... thanks for your beautiful words :) 
Kelly Sunrose
Wenlin, Thank you for being here and for sharing your experience. That scramble to adapt is such a familiar feeling. So happy this talk resonated. 
Kindly, Kelly

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial