After Namaste: Teaching Yoga<br>Alana Mitnick

After Namaste: Teaching Yoga
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Special Feature
Heike S
1 person likes this.
Thank you for your comments.
i share your opinion, it is difficult to teach and work with elderly and beginner students, but i love it too.
I love it to see how they grow, and love to see the little sucesses of their own.
And I love to see my People, who are since many years in my class, when they make a pefect Asana
Alana Mitnick
Beautifully said, Heike. Thank you for sharing.
Laura R
3 people like this.
Can I please 'love' this video?! You are an inspiration Alana! Thank you so much for your classes and teaching. They are the reason I now finally do yoga regularly!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Laura, Thank you for your kind and encouraging words. This warms my heart. Yoga has changed and transformed my life and relationships in so many ways. I feel tremendously grateful and lucky to share what I love and believe in. Thank you for being here! xo Alana
Kate M
1 person likes this.
you are an old soul...
: )
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Thank you for teaching!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for being here, Laura! We are in this together. With Love, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Love your comment, Kate. I feel so seen by you. xo Alana
Rebecca Delpin
I follow other classes of yours here and you really do have a very beautiful and easy to understand way of instructing Thank you Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Rebecca Delpin, I'm so glad you are here. Thank you for sharing, it's means so much to me. Stay close and let me know how the practices are feeling and working for you. Love, Alana 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial