We`re in This Together: Our Shared Language
Zoe Ho and Kira Sloane

Watch this Conversation
Alexandra Kambler
Interesting! I truly can relate.
Thank you!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Love this exchange! So much to learn here about different cultures and how the yoga practice finds expression within these. Beautiful!
Kira Sloane
Kate, you are deep in the archive closet here! Zoe Ho is the best and lives up closer to you than me! xok
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Kira Sloane Hidden gems!!
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Kate and Kira  thank you ! For sharing so much love here and being in this conversation together. Such a good time to revisit this and remember, as the yoga journey continues and life evolves (I’m now a yoga therapist too and even sillier hahah), but the heart of what I feel magical about yoga remains true - there is so much opportunity to be there for each other in the nuance of care, and magical space to express deeper things when we are open. I’m going to read Oriah Mountain Dreamer’s poem “The Invitation” again! Hugs! xoxo
Zoe Ho
Alexandra Thank you! I must have been tech challenged and missed this. Sending a warm hug 3 years later haha. Namaste.
Kate M
Zoe Ho are you in Toronto? I hope things are going well, and that you're healthy and safe : ) I'm just just 4 hours down the road in Ottawa - an impossible distance now with no pee-stops along the way!! Be well: )
Zoe Ho
1 person likes this.
Kate thank you! I've been making the best of this time to make art to practice self-care and mindfulness. Totally hear you about pee stops hahah! I'm based in Vancouver these days, although I used to live in the Northwest Territories (where it's a 3 day drive along the Dempster Highway just from Whitehorse to get to Inuvik where I lived, and that means loos-au-naturel - shrubbery - along the highway haha)! Ottawa is lovely. Although were you hit by snow just recently too? Take care and stay safe and well 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial