Prana: Yoga for Pooping<br>Scott Blossom

Prana: Yoga for Pooping
Scott Blossom

Watch this Practice
Sally V
Hey Scott, thanks for this it is a great session. I am a Clinically Trained Naturopath and in my opinion you have explained these concepts succinctly and effectively, this is really well done. Thank you.
I am relatively new to Ayurveda & its articulation with Yoga, and am fascinated. Are there any books/ readings/ schools you recommend for further study? Please fast track me to more on this awesome site too. Namaste
Phuong E
Loved this therapeutic class. Please do more! I learned something new about the different qualities of constipation and have some action steps beyond the mat. Thank you!
Janet T
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! Iā€™m incorporating daily habits to release my comstipation and your video helps a lot. I think I have Vata comstipation and will try your food suggestions. I love the yoga sequence! šŸ’
Janet T
1 person likes this.
I do know how to spell constipation!
Ashley
Janet your comment made me smile, haha thank you! It's great when you start to notice your yoga spilling off the mat in practical ways :)
Nina S
1 person likes this.
Wow. Nicely done. So informative on blending Ayurveda principals with poses. Thank you.
David R
1 person likes this.
Good on the yoga. Hard to believe everything about Ayurveda medicine. For instance, I love cold water. 

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial