Yin Yoga: Listen Deeply
Kira Sloane

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
Blissful 🙏🏻
Kira Sloane
Sweet to be together, Jenny. xo kira
Diane A
That was deliciously drool-worthy! Thank you!
Kira Sloane
Hi Diane! !
Lori
1 person likes this.
What a fascinating exploration. At the beginning of the practice, I could really feel the depth and the opening of my ears and the harmony created with the lungs. As we moved into movement, my mind, like a bossy friend (who wasn't listening very well) tried to take control, dissect, "get" what was going on, thereby silencing the listening relationship entirely. This was simultaneously funny and a bit frustrating. I think I will spend more time building the listening just on its own, without the 'help' of my bossy friend. Thank you, Kira.
Kira Sloane
I have that same bossy friend, Lori! Hahha. xok
Kirsti A
1 person likes this.
yes blissful, yes drool-worthy, yes beautiful.
thank you Kira for being so, so you!
Kira Sloane
krisi, love....
Michelle F
hola - y thank you! by the end of this sweet session , I felt like i was wearing humungous fluffy pink earphones - and let me assure you, i am not a pink fluffy earphone type of gal - so it was a most surprising and somewhat strange feeling!have been soooo concentrating on keeping my ears soft and HUGE in every practise since and even had to go and study diagrams of the whole apparatus so fascinating did i find this class - thank you again!
michelle
loveandpeacexxxx
Kira Sloane
Michelle, I love this pink fluffy image! And yes, isn't the ear amazing! Happy you are here. xok
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial