Video quality

Chars Cowling
I can't see the option to select a lower quality video to download at the moment. We have very limited data available because we live in an area with limited internet. The option no longer appears in my profile?
Gia C
1 person likes this.
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Chars ~ You can now change the video quality directly on the video. If you are on the default player you will hover your mouse over the HD button to find the other qualities, and if you have switched to the Alternate Video Player, you will hover your mouse over the gear to find the qualities. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at support@yogaanytime.com.
Ted J
Also, it's probably best to stay in Auto mode (which is the default now) as this should choose the best video quality for your connection. We have been working to improve the video player and this Auto mode seems best for people with low bandwidth, thus we have now made it the default for everyone.
Chars Cowling
Hi, thank you for commenting. The problem is not bandwidth. I need to stream in low quality as auto uses a lot more data allowance- we are very limited in data which is very expensive where I live ie. higher quality videos use too many megabytes. I used to see a HD button where I could select but as of today it isn't visible - I use an iPad.
Ted J
1 person likes this.
Hi Chars,

Unfortunately, on the iPad when you visit our website you can't select the rendition quality currently. You can do this on a computer, but not the iPad. It's a limitation of our video player. We'll see what we can do to come up with a solution. If you happen to have a laptop, this is one way you can limit the bandwidth right now.
SardiniaYogi
I also have limited bandwidth during the day, but unlimited at night, it would be great to have a download option so I can download overnight to watch the following day...
SardiniaYogi
Also, I am getting like a stuttering on the video, just the video not the sound, which is a bit like dj scratching on a visual level. Any ideas how to rectify this problem?

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial