Yogi Can't Jump<br>Season 1

Yogi Can't Jump
Season 1

Go To This Show Season

Elissa P
2 people like this.
Hi Kira and Helya. I've practiced functional fitness up here in Oregon and love it! So happy to see this here! It's such a great compliment to the other stuff I do (mix of yoga, dance, mountain bike, backpack, xc ski and trail run - depending on the season)... So I really appreciate having this option here on yoga anytime. I want MORE of this and longer episodes (like a regular class would be nice.... an hour long). Thanks for putting this in the mix!
Mercedes V
2 people like this.
more longer(45-60 min) class please
Sarah Beston
Hi Mercedes thank you for letting us know! Have you check out our show Power Hour yet? This is an entire show of 60 minute classes: https://www.yogaanytime.com/show-view/100/Yoga-Show-Yoga-Power-Hour
Eti E
she is great! love her. great workouts
Fernanda D
2 people like this.
Hi Sarah Beston , this and your 30min yoga flows are my favourites, whenever i can, i do one yogi, and then one 30min flow. Is that ok, would you recommend doing them the other eay around? I just like to have the relaxation AFTER a hot yogi, but wonder whether it would be smarter to warm up first with a flow. Thanks you both for great shows.
Sarah Beston
Hi Fernanda! I think the order in which you are doing them sounds great as long as that feels good in your body. I think I would do it similarly. Thanks for reaching out and all the best, Sarah
Fernanda D
5 people like this.
Please please plaae more of this. Can we have like a whole season of level 2 amd a whole season of level 3? Please ... ❤❤❤

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial