Birgitte Kristen (Yoga of the Body)

Birgitte Kristen (Yoga of the Body)

Go To This Show Season

In Season 1, we move mindfully through 30-minute alignment-inspired Hatha-Vinyasa practices designed to cultivate strength, stability, and flexibility. These clear and dynamic 30-minute sequences target the entire body, creat... (more)

Aurora del Villar
LOVED this show!!! Looking forward for the next classes with Birgitte
Birgitte
3 people like this.
Aurora del Villar Dear Aurora, I am so happy to hear that the show worked for you. Thank you for your kind feedback and for practicing with me. I will be filming 60 Minute sequences in February, 2022. Let me know if you have any requests for a certain pose for me to explore in one of the sequences. "See" you in 2022!  Warmest, Birgitte
David G-
1 person likes this.
Birgitte: Please consider doing Yin poses. I think I would be able to really make progress in my stretches just as with the poses.  So happy there will be a new season too! 
Birgitte
1 person likes this.
David Goldstein Hi David, Yes, for sure. When filming my new videos in February, I will make sure to include some long stretches. It will be easier since my videos will be 60 Minutes long. Thank you for the suggestion. Namaste, Birgitte
Gloria Jean O 'Malley
Birgette is absolutely wonderful.  Her explanations are clear and succinct. I love her wonderful form and her modification, so adroitly demonstrated.  I will most definitely integrate this into my own practice and my students', as well.  
Thank you so much, Birgette.
Keep that smiling.  The time goes by so quickly.  Glory O'Malley
Birgitte
Dear Gloria, You are so very kind. Thank you so much for you feedback. I am happy to hear that the show is working for you. My next show will be published May 16....five 60 Minute sequences with  guided meditations at the end. All the best to you and your teaching.  Thank you for practicing with me. Namaste, Birgitte

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial