14 Days to More Energy<br>Season 1: with Brenda Lear

14 Days to More Energy
Season 1: with Brenda Lear

Go To This Show Season

Mara W.
7 people like this.
I'm loving this challenge! It is just enough time for me to feel amazing, calm and energized during my day as a stay at home mom.

Thanks a ton!
Stephanie S
As a beginner to yoga, this challenge was great! I could feel my muscles building strength as well as improving my balance. Now I can't go a day without yoga!
Sarah C
3 people like this.
This challenge is fantastic. I have had a long break from yoga, which wasn't intentional, but the longer I was away from it the harder it was to return. This challenge has been perfect to help make yoga a daily habit again. Thank you. :)
Cherhine S
2 people like this.
Second day I feel more confident. Love this challenge. I love the fact that the videos are short. Easy to find time for my daily routine
Joan D
Imagine my frustration when I'm standing in front of my Roku TV ready to practice and find out this "Class" is a challenge that requires ADDITIONAL sign up! These should be in a seperate category with the explanation up front. Th user shouldnt find this out after pressing Play. Poorly done for Roku users.
Kira Sloane
Yes, Joan, we are so sorry and we find this fact frustrating also. Right now you not able to sign up for the Challenge directly on your Roku, but rather have to do so on your computer. We have considered simply making the practices available without necessitating sign up, but then you lose out on other features. So glad you are here and thank you for your feedback as it helps us greatly make the right decision. I so hope you will go ahead and sign up as the Challenge is super fun. Also check out Robert's 30 Day Challenge. xok
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this challenge - it took me 17 days to complete, but it has me excited to learn and do more for myself, with my self. Thank you Brenda!
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Glad you are here, Cheryl! Great job!
Cheryl Wray
1 person likes this.
Hi Brenda, 
I just noticed I did this challenge before - and it was just as rewarding to my body, mind, and spirit.  I'm sure I'll be back again. :)
Rachel K
Thanks Im Enjoying the challenge so much - lots of core strength this I need - 
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial