Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Sam
Sam
1 person likes this.
Well Robert starting again because I had to drop out as I contracted the flu and then pneumonia. Coughed through this practice and had to rest for a short while but made it. Felt good to get back on the mat. It’s been over 2 weeks. Going give it the ol college try. Namaste my friend.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back [Sam] 🙏🏽 That flu has been a tough one this year, so many people I know have had it... and that cough, relentless! Take your time coming back to the mat✌️🧘‍♂️ Namaste:)
Lerayne E
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much! I loved this session. It was very enjoyable. I love your instructions You are amazing. I started your other 30 day challenge but never finished. Work and life got in the way. But this time I am doing it for me.
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Lerayne ... thanks for the sweet words and for being here! So happy it's feeling good fr you! Maybe when this one is finished you csn go back to the other challenge and continue your dedication to yourself:))
Matthew
1 person likes this.
many thanks - great to have a 20 min option and the progression structure.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome to day 1 Matthew !! Keep me posted as you progress through the challenge!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Starting again because I enjoyed the first 30 day challenge so much. It has now become part of my morning routine and brightens my sustainable recovery. Thanks Rob.
Patricia P
1 person likes this.
What a great start. Thanks for making this easy.
Robert Sidoti
Welcome back Glenford and congrats on finishing the entire 30 Day Challenge with such positive and enthusiastic thoughts and comments!! Looking forward to reading your comments on this one!!
Robert Sidoti
Welcome to the challenge Patricia! So happy you feel it's a good fit for you:)) Please keep me posted along the way!
31-40 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial