Good Morning Yoga: Fluid Spine<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Fluid Spine
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Charlotte M
1 person likes this.
Amazing! My spine feels strong, supple and juicy at the same time... bit like a perfectly cooked noodle :o)). 
Alana Mitnick
Gorgeous, Charlotte M! So happy to hear that you're feeling amazing. Yoga is both practical and magic. Wishing you an easeful and sweet weekend. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Sandra Ž, Thank you for being here! So glad that you got your yoga practice in! Wishing you a beautiful day/eve. Warmly, Alana
Summer
1 person likes this.
This one hit all the spots for me this morning! So lovely. I love the use of blocks and slow pace of rolling into up dog. I felt so much more supported and engaged and aware! Also blocks under the hands in child’s was super sweet. Thank you so much ❤️
Alana Mitnick
I'm so happy to hear from you, Summer! Thank you for sharing. So glad that you enjoy and appreciate the use of blocks and the feeling of slowly rolling into up dog. I find that it allows for a more expansive and inspiring backbend. Such beautiful observations all-around in your practice. Grateful for your presence. Love, Alana 
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Oh my gosh, that was so wonderful. Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi https://www.yogaanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=123325">Rachel S ! I'm so delighted that you enjoyed this practice! Wishing you all the best. XoA
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial