Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 6: Flowing Back to Self<br>Wade Gotwals

Trust the Connection: 20-Day Yoga Retreat: Day 6: Flowing Back to Self
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
1 person likes this.
What a great message Julie M I love that you are seeing the wonder in the world and not caught up in the other stuff...winning!!!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Hi Wade. So good I did it again! May the source be with you. Namaste.
Wade
Glenford N Yeah!! hope life in Aus' is treating you well!
Shawn
This was a really fluid and gentle practice for me. Thanks, Wade. I appreciate your generous offerings of words and movement. Especially dig the unexpected twists and turns (literally and figuratively)! It happens automatically that after a class with you I end up incorporating some of the same elements in the next session I teach. How lucky my own students are ;). Total gratitude!
Wade
Hi Shawn thank you thank you! I'm sure your students are loving your spin on it as well and so glad you are sharing the yoga love & 'care giving' right now!!
Kayoko W
I felt so energized after this. Thank you! 
Wade
Hi Kayoko W wonderful to hear from you and so glad felt the flow! thanks for joining the retreat!
yasemin
This is my all time favorite class. I feel so good after (and during). Thank you!
Wade
Oh this is so great to hear yasemin, keep the post yoga glow alive!!
Bronwyn D
This was WONDERFUL! I'm doing it again tomorrow. Been wanting to focus on crow pose and eventuallyyyyy hopping from crow to chaturanga. I feel so good. Thank you.
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial