Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Gazing Inward<br>Sarah Beston

Enliven Your Senses: A 7-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Gazing Inward
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
How's the challenge going for you, Peggy L? So glad you are here and that we can practice in this challenge together!
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for being here and for practicing with me, Andre C! I am so happy that we get to practice together here on Yoga Anytime! Let me know how future practices go for you. Warmly, Sarah
David G-
1 person likes this.
Great to practice with you again Sara. My local studio practice doesn't offer this kind of slow flow that I love so much. I took a secondary challenge to move as gracefully as you, and that built a lot of heat. Cool insight. Loved the forward fold metaphor of folding in on oneself. My nervous system is a bit of whack and that helped. Look forward to the next six days. Namaste, David 
Sarah Beston
So great to see you on here again, David G-! I hope all is well in your world and glad to be practicing together. Let me know how this goes for you. Warmly, Sarah
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Thank you! That was quite lovely. I am looking forward to spending a week with you!
Sarah Beston
Wonderful to hear, Rachel S!  Were you able to check out some of the other days of the challenge? Would love to hear how it went for you. Warmly, Sarah
Glenford N
A beatifully paced and balanced practice, almost like ballet.  A moving meditation. Thanks Sarah. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me and sharing your experience, Glenford N! Sending you blessings from chilly Boston!
Sandra Židan
Thank you very much for this great practice, Sarah! It made me feel awake and energized! I am looking forward to this new challenge! Namaste! ❤️
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for sharing your experience of the practice, Sandra Židan! I love hearing about it. 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial