Mother Tongue: Sounding the 16 Vowels<br>Anuradha Choudry

Mother Tongue: Sounding the 16 Vowels
Anuradha Choudry

Watch this Tutorial
Eila B
1 person likes this.
Namaste, I feel like a dear friend is teaching me Sanskrit, thank you for your generous teachings! I am really enjoying your teaching style and learning the foundations of a language I have been loving for decades. You will help many of us.
Anuradha Choudry
Namaste dear Eila , happy that am being an instrument to help you dive deeper into a cherished world with infinite dimensions. Thank you for your warm words of appreciation that encourage me to find newer ways of sharing this invaluable treasure with anyone who has a taste for the beauty, perfection, truth wealth and joy that Sanskrit has to offer :)
Anuradha Choudry
Namaste dear Eila , happy that am being an instrument to help you dive deeper into a cherished world with infinite dimensions. Thank you for your warm words of appreciation that encourage me to find newer ways of sharing this invaluable treasure with anyone who has a taste for the beauty, perfection, truth wealth and joy that Sanskrit has to offer :)
Adaire O
1 person likes this.
Really appreciate your teaching style and loooooving this course!!
Anuradha Choudry
Dear Adaire
Thank you very much for your enthusiastic and appreciative feedback. Wishing you all the best and many joyous moments learning this wonderful language. :)+
Sindhu S
Love the class!
Kira Sloane
Sindhu, so happy you are here and enjoying Anuradha Choudry's teaching as much as we do. Love, Kora
Anuradha Choudry
Sindhu, Thank you! Happy you find these classes interesting! Thank you Kira for making these possible, Love :)
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial