Practice with Mark Robberds: Jump Through Tutorial<br>Mark Robberds

Practice with Mark Robberds: Jump Through Tutorial
Mark Robberds

Watch this Tutorial
Kate M
1 person likes this.
wah. killer exercises!! Gotta admit I was watching you more than I was doing the exercises - they are sooooo challenging (for me). I am making up a sequence for myself from the exercises you present here, that I'll be able to do now, working toward the jumpback. Great content - great sequencing. (PS saw your King Louie interpretation on IG this morning! Refreshing to see that side of the great yogi!)
Rizky Kendra A
The drills are totally killer!! 😱 I just watched it before sleeping and will definitely give a try as I get up. One question: does the length of the arms play a significant role of how successful this vinyasa system can be? 😢 I sometimes think that my arms are too short thus unable to create space for my bums to lift up and slide my legs through... any advice / tips? 😢
Mark Robberds
Thanks Kate maybe you could do some King Louie moves in between jump backs ;)
Mark Robberds
Thanks Kate maybe you could do some King Louie moves in between jump backs ;)
Mark Robberds
Hi Rizky Kendra . Good to see you here. Yes arm length is a big factor to consider - that's why I'm using the blocks for these drills - to make the arms longer!
Mark Robberds
Hi Rizky Kendra . Good to see you here. Yes arm length is a big factor to consider - that's why I'm using the blocks for these drills - to make the arms longer!
Lisapin
Hi I have a question, my feet and back hurt a lot during this exercise and i was wondering why is that?
Mark Robberds
Hi Lisapin do your feet hurt from the sliding? And your back - is it your lower back? If so then it could be from too much spinal flexion. If this is the case then reduce the volume - don't do the whole thing and increase gradually as you gain strength.
Semrin D
Just watching this video is an amazing visualization exercise, to bring down the movements into the mental and than into the cellular body. Best jump back/through practice. Thank you Mark Robberds. Loving it!
Mark Robberds
Thanks Semrin - i'm very happy to hear that! All the best, Mark.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial