Yoga for Body & Mind with Jasmine Tarkeshi: Rise and Shine<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Yoga for Body & Mind with Jasmine Tarkeshi: Rise and Shine
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Erika H
1 person likes this.
Whoo-HOOOO so exactly what I needed -- not just the practice itself, but also Jasmine's bright, loving spirit. Thank you.
Kit & Dee Dee
Jasmine, thanks for a wonderful start to my day.
Catherine R
Very lovely practice. And, although the video was a bit spotty, the verbal cues were excellent and I didnt miss a beat! The meditation at the end was great, and I love the thought of the morning sun in the east because we havent seen that in days here in eastern WA.
Kate M
Another gem, Jasmine. What a lovely sequence. And your gentle cueing is so warmly inviting. Love. 
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I LOVED this practice!! Loved the image of the sun rising through the sky in a giant revolution every time my arms opened out. Also loved the forward bends flowing into stargazer. I even enjoyed the prep for headstand, which I usually back away from with grumpy grouchiness.
It just occurred to me today that the sound of ‘om’ starts with an ‘ah!’ then becomes ‘oh!’ And then becomes ‘mmm!’ What a wonderful comment on this practice, and what a wonderful way to approach the new day!
Brian M
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Jasmine! Hope to see you in the real world soon!
Kate M
Your teaching is such a treasure, Jasmine. Thank you. Namaste : )
Sue
Sue
Thank you for this wonderful practice. Just what I needed before I head outside to clear snow from yesterday's storm. Jasmine your energy and positivity are much appreciated as we move into Winter and continue physical distancing due to Covid19.
Jasmine
Sue D That is so wonderful to hear. What a gift YogaAnytime is to us all during this challenging time to help stay balanced, healthy and warm! With many blessings for the new year, Jasmine 
Brigitte M
1 person likes this.
I deeply enjoyed this practice and your guidance through the practice so on point, thank you very much. Will take this definately on my favorite morning list!!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial