Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up<br>Robert Sidoti

Feeling Alright: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Spinal Wake-Up
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Scuba Chick
Excited to wake up to a 30-Day challenge in my inbox! Loved it! Perfect unwinding and opening sequence. I feel alive and ready to fly into mid-winter. Thanks, Rob!
Pia T
2 people like this.
Thanks this was perfect start after holidays , see you tomorrow!
Robert Sidoti
Heeeey Scuba Chick!! Welcome aboard this flight into ‘mid-winter’! Happy Holidays and an awesome New Year to you!!
Robert Sidoti
Hello Pia:) Happy Holidays to you, happy to have you here with us!! Don’t hesitate to message or comment anytime throughout the Challenge ✌️🙏🏽
Dawnie P
2 people like this.
Thanks Robert! Great for my post flight back.
Robert Sidoti
Good to know you're 'feeling alright' after your flight Dawnie :)
Emma K
1 person likes this.
That was really cheerful! I have been away from practice for a few months, due to readjustment to a new working schedule... and laziness and discouragement! That was just the right length of practice to feel meaningful but not too onerous. My shoulders and back feel better already! Thank you for this encouragement to return to practice on the cusp of the new year.
Anita R
2 people like this.
your instructions are perfect, so relaxing not having to constantly watch the screen. looking forward to the rest of the challenge x
Robert Sidoti
So happy for you to be back on the mat Emma ... it doesn’t take much to start to feel better! Great way to start the New Year! All my best to you as you embark on this challenge and 2018!!
Robert Sidoti
Awesome, so good to hear Anita 🙏🏽✌️ I’m sure as this specific challenge progresses, you’ll be less and less engaged with me and the screen and more into your own experience on the mat and in your body:)
Wishing you a beautiful 2018!!
Thanks!
1-10 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial