45 Minute Yoga Flows: Resist and Persist Flow<br>Linda Baffa

45 Minute Yoga Flows: Resist and Persist Flow
Linda Baffa

Watch this Practice
Peter M
That was very challenging phew !! But got through it it was as hard as Brenda's fire ball class cheers you make it look easy
Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Peter haha! You did it!! Hopefully, you aren't too depleted and are also feeling strong, refreshed, and mentally free as well. Namaste!
Kaitlin M
1 person likes this.
Thank you Linda Baffa !! That was definitely challenging but I feel amazing! You're my favorite instructor on this app! I seriously only search for your new videos :)
Linda Baffa
1 person likes this.
Kaitlin wow... how sweet of you to say that! I'm honored to hold space for you here and that you respond to the classes in a profound way. So grateful for your words! xx
Ruth C
challenging, wonderful class!
Alisha J
3 people like this.
One of my favorite practices so far. It provided an awesome workout, but without crazy challenging poses. Sometimes, I search for higher level practices looking for a more challenging workout, but many of the higher levels have poses that are super difficult. This practice is a perfect balance of both. Poses that are not too difficult for a normal person like me, but still provides a challenging workout. Thank you. I will be visiting this practice again.
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this thank you x
Jessica J
Hi Linda! I loved this! Wonderful finding you on here.
Catherine A
1 person likes this.
Hi Linda, I love all your classes but this was my first time to do this one. Really brilliant - will be one of my Favorites C XXX
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
This practice made me feel so strong and empowered. It really underlined that resistance is an opportunity. Loved all the core work and upper body work working together. Thank you Linda.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial