Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.4<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.4
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Christel B
3 people like this.
Loved this sequence!  Very refreshing!  Namaste Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Christel! So delighted that you enjoyed the practice. Let's us know how the Go-To sequence feels and evolves within you during the season. Namaste and Love, Alana
Erika H
3 people like this.
I do love this! I always love Alana's practices. I think she forgot (around 17:30) the long pyramid stretch on the 2nd side.   Still wonderful! Also, a curious question: this entire sequence is nearly identical to Rosemary's 30-minute Go-To practice! Did you two choose to put your personal spin on the same sequence?  Thanks again.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Erika! So glad you loved the practice. Oops, yeah it looks like the long pyramid stretch morphed right into the twisting lunge with some pyramid-like hamstring play. Nice catch! And yes, we share our own personal spin and teaching style in each of the  Go-To sequences. Let us know how Season 1 feels and works for you. Love, Alana
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
I liked how parsvottanasana turned into a revolved triangle today - it felt easy! Thanks Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Awesome, Ali! I so admire how dedicated you are with your yoga practice. Lovely practicing together. Warmly, Alana
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Hi Alana. I'm really enjoying  this challenge as it helpd to relieve the tension of all those sticky spots first thing in the morning especially in my hips. It's replaced by more freedom and ease, a  sense of lightness and energy.  Many thanks.  Namaste. 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Glenford, I'm so happy to hear that you are enjoying this series and are finding RELIEF. Your continual effort and dedication is inspiring. Namaste, Alana 
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Great practice... really valuable to repeat the sequence and very interesting to feel it differently depending on the tone of the instruction.. good idea thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Gabriel - Great to hear from you! Yes, it's amazing how repetition can actually allow for  a bit more freedom within the practice. So glad you "get" and appreciate the Go-To concept. Enjoy! Warmly, Alana 
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial