20 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips, Core, and Glutes<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips, Core, and Glutes
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Creative and nifty practice! A nice wake up for the mind and body 🦚
Sarah Beston
Good Morning, Jenny! Glad this practice helped you wake up today! I tried it again yesterday and struggled a bit! haha - enjoy your week! 
Glenford N
4 people like this.
Felt more fluid in my hips whilst my glutes and core had a workout. The balancing postures where challenging forcing me to relax and concentrate.  Now onto some meditation with Rosemary Garrison. The perfect way to start  any day., Namaste. 
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
I so appreciate these short practices. They help me feel I am checking in with my body in an otherwise busy day. Thank you.
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Ali! Thanks for your comment and so happy to hear that these shorter practices are a good fit for you! Warmly, Sarah 
Robin J
2 people like this.
Sarah thank you for this practice it's so nice to have a quick practice in the morning when you don't have a lot of time but you need your yoga fix. 
So happy to discover your practices
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Robin! I'll be filming some upcoming practices in November. Definitely let me know if you have any special requests ... all the best!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
I could really feel the warmth and internal energy generated from this practice  which I first did a month ago. It was still challenging but  I'm 
learning to find the ease and sweet spot in each posture, the essence of a divine dance. Namaste. 
Robin J
1 person likes this.
So excited for your upcoming practices that you'll be filming in November.    Yay!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
I have to get out of the house earlier than usual this morning, and this little practice sequence was just perfect!!! Thank you Sarah : )
1-10 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial