Gentle Yoga: Low Back Release<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Low Back Release
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
Always feel like I’m “gushing” when I talk about your practices, but I really do love them so. This hit the spot this morning and my low back thanks you!
June S
1 person likes this.
Downloading this one! I went into it really scattered and came out smiling. (Nice to know I’m not the only one with popping joints). ;)
June S
2 people like this.
Jenny, I feel that way too. The woman has talent! 👏🏼
Alana Mitnick
Good morning, Jenny! So delighted to receive your message. I love practicing together and I'm grateful for your presence and engagement. xoA
Alana Mitnick
Hi June, So glad you enjoyed this practice. You're not alone! I think this is part of the human experience... a scattered mind and nosey joints (lol)... the good news is that Yoga, and our ability to be aware of and track these natural tendencies, can inspire new growth and a flow of self compassion. Grateful to be in this together.  Love, Alana   
Joan J
1 person likes this.
Alana I always look forward to new sessions with you.  My low back needed this one. Your slow, gentle work gives me space where I need it.  Love the rocking, soothes my back and nervous system.  Very grateful for your teachings🌸🌾
Alana Mitnick
Hi Joan, Lovely to hear from you. So happy you enjoyed this gentle low back relief practice. Yes, the rocking is so soothing for me, as well. Sending love, Alana 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Thank you Alana for another fantastic workout to ease low back soreness, especially after a long day of work. This is one of may favorite workouts. Your gentle spirit shines through.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Diane, So happy to hear! Yes, this is a practice I like to do often to relieve tension and unwind. Enjoy! Love, Alana 
Kate M
2 people like this.
This was exquisite. The slow pace really allows the body-mind TIME to digest the practice. (It also gave me great ideas for a class I'm subbing for tomorrow morning! Bonus!!)
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial