60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow<br>Sarah Beston

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Steady Foundation Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Pam! I am so happy you enjoyed the class and excited to be practicing together here on Yoga Anytime. Stay close and let me know how it's going. Warmly, Sarah
Tina D
1 person likes this.
Just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed all your videos.  I'm so grateful to have found this website since of course the rec center where I usually practice is closed now.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
I am so happy to hear Tina—thank you so much for the note and I'm happy to be practicing together here! I am also teaching a Live virtual class on Mondays at 10:30 a.m. PDT (California time) here on Yoga Anytime. You can check that out here if you'd like to join: https://www.yogaanytime.com/live
Brian M
1 person likes this.
As always, a wonderful practice! Thank you!!
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Brian! Thanks so much for practicing with me here on Yoga Anytime and wishing you a lovely rest of your week. Warmly, Sarah 
Renee R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah! Just what I needed this morning.
Sarah Beston
You're so welcome, Renee! I'm happy to hear that was a nice practice for you this morning. Happy Wednesday!
Leesa N
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah, Thank you this is the beginning of practicing with you. Really enjoyed the flow and the long sequence. I am trying to release some tightness after a long walk. :)
Sarah Beston
So happy to be practicing with you, Leesa and glad to hear you enjoyed the flow! Stay close and let me know how future practices are for you. Warmly, Sarah
Viola R
1 person likes this.
greetings from Italy I am following YogaAnytime and I've found your classes inspiring and helpful for my body and my mind. All the best, Giovanna
21-30 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial