Fluid Strength: Free Your Fascia Flow<br>Lydia Zamorano

Fluid Strength: Free Your Fascia Flow
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
David G-
That was awesome! I love how you inspire improvisation. For the most part I just mirrored you, and because you enjoy it so much, made it fun. However, with the complex coordinations mirroring became problematic. A few stumbles…Chuckle. Loved all the squats; one of my big goals is to get deeper. Really  work in progress for someone who avoided squatting for 34 years and with cranky knees, but the side versions with the side stretches were super enjoyable. I was ravenous after finishing this full-body workout. My body finally woke up after the big Saturday ride it seems. Hope you a great day too! 
Lydia Zamorano
Hi David Goldstein sometimes I come back to sequences that I stumble with to let them land in my body. I also like stumbling a little since it means I’m learning something new! I’m glad you are enjoying these sessions. That means so much to me. Thanks for staying connected. I love hearing about your experiences with the practices. Warmth, Lydia 
Jennifer K
Such a wonderful practice to start the day with, especially with sore muscles from exercise the day before. I feel great - thank you!
Lydia Zamorano
Jennifer K That is the best news Jennifer. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Warmth, Lydia 
Shawn M
Another favorite. Always feel good after I take your classes!

Lydia Zamorano
Shawn M That is so delightful to hear Shawn! Thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope your day is full of ease and fun! Lydia 
11-16 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial