Spring Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Spring Essentials<br>Melina Meza

Spring Ayurveda Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Spring Essentials
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Jessie G
3 people like this.
Love the series you produce!  All of the tips and the practices are so in alignment with what I need in the moment!  Namaste!
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jessie, I'm pleased to hear this is just what you needed. I wish you the best in digesting all the tips and staying healthy in the seasons ahead.
Bjorn L
3 people like this.
Thank you very much, Melina. I enjoyed the 5 days challenge. Greetings from Norway. 
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Thanks Bjorn for joining the challenge community from Norway! I hope to make it your way one of these days....the fjords are calling. ( :
Bronwyn D
2 people like this.
That was great Thank you Melina. Love the balancing today from high lunge into tree into eagle. Yup clutter clearing time this week! I hope we can access these vids again i might just repeat the whole five days 😁🙏💕
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Wonderful news Bronwyn and congratulations on getting to day 5! These video are now always available and can be found under the Challenge Tab or "recently viewed". The spring challenge would definitely be a good one to repeat as the "traditional" Ayurveda reboot would be at least two weeks. IF it feels right, keep the momentum going and try again next week! ( :
Meaghan S
2 people like this.
What a great blessing to have these gentle and easy transitional practices. Thank you
Sandra Židan
Thank you, Melina, for this beautiful practice and for this great challenge you've shared with us! Kind regards and happy Easter everyone!
Sue M
2 people like this.
So grateful for this practice, many thanks Melina! What a perfect ending to this wonderful week! 
Melina Meza
So grateful you're all here to do the practice!
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial