20 Minute Yoga Flows: Ground and Center<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Ground and Center
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Glenford N
4 people like this.
Lovely to see you back on Yoga Anytime, Sarah.  I did this practice to relax after a busy day and added some meditation. I was wobbling all over during tree pose but enjoyed the sense of peace and serenity. Namaste
Sarah Beston
So happy to be back and practicing with you again, Glenford N! Please stay close and let me know how this season is for you. I hope your writing is going well and that you are enjoying this fall season. Warmly, Sarah
Catherine A
Great to have you back, Sarah. Amazing how much we can manage in only 20 minutes Really enjoyed this 'delicious' sequence. Just what I needed tonight. Regards, Cathy X
Glenford N
2 people like this.
This practice was even better the second time around. There was more of a flow and my balancing poses were stronger as I really felt that grounded connection. Thanks Sarah for you calming guidance. Namaste.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Catherine A! So happy to be back practicing with you—thank you for sharing your experience of the practice! Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So happy to hear, Glenford N! Thank you for sharing your experience the second time around. Warmest wishes, Sarah
Sandra Židan
I am so glad that we have new episodes of this show here on YA! Thanks, Sarah, for this beautiful practice! Kind regards!
Sarah Beston
Thank you so much for practicing with me, Sandra Židan! Happy to be back with new practices. Stay close and let me know how this season is for you. Warmly, Sarah
Cheryl Wray
Sarah Beston Sooooo excited about new 20 minute practices.  Just what I need to start my day.  Especially after a weeked of flag football :0 - Thank you again for you clear direction and calming energy which flows through the screen.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
So nice to hear from you, Cheryl Wray! Flag football?! That sounds like so much fun! Happy to be practicing with you here. Warmly, Sarah
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial