20 Minute Yoga Flows: Expansive Heart Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Robin J
1 person likes this.
Fabulous practice. Thanks for opening my heart today
Erin C
1 person likes this.
The front of my left shoulder hurt today when I lowered down through Chaturanga... do you have any suggestions to remedy that?
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Wonderful heart opener. I especially loved the lotus mudra. Namaste.
Judi Garcia
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah, so happy to have you back and bring a new Season 4 to my morning practice - namaste and thank you! Judi
Sarah Beston
I am so happy to be practicing with you this season, Katrina F! Thank you for sharing your experience of the practices. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Thank you for practicing with me, Robin J! So happy to hear that your heart felt open. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Erin C, my apologies for the delayed response on this. How is your shoulder feeling now? I would suggest trying chaturanga with the knees on the ground or skipping it all together if you find your shoulder is bothering you. Please keep me posted. As always, you'll want to seek the advice of a doctor if you feel you are injured. Warm regards and stay well, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Hi Diane C—I am glad you share my love of lotus mudra. It's always been one of my favorites. Wishing you a beautiful day!
Sarah Beston
Hi Judi Garcia! So happy to be practicing together during this season and happy to be back with new practices. I will be filming again in a few months—30 minute practices. Let me know if you have any special requests. Warm regards, Sarah
Jennifer Love
I love this flow! It is a beautiful, gentle invitation to move and honor the body and it has a subtlety in its guidance to peace and the heart. Thank you for sharing your practice with us, Sarah!
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial