On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Ground<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 1: Ground
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Dear Jenny, it's great to have you along for this ride, too! Thank you so very much for your generous spirit and kind words! Let me know how the rest of the series lands for you!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the kind words, Beth C! However, I am psychic and am feeling called to offer what I'm intuiting for you: your body is always perfect, and the weight gain is likely just a little added love. Am jazzed that you'll repeat this class— repetition is really powerful! Let me know if you uncover any new insights.
Maitena
2 people like this.
Dear Sadia, it has been a pleasure to meet you in the first class of your 10 Day Yoga Challenge. You make everything so naturally connected and powerful. Thank you!
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Happy healthy hopeful new year Sadia - and all!
What a pleasure , after many months of non-activity today felt like a new beginning- as every day should haha! Thanks Sadia, I feel ready for 2022!
loveandpeacexxx
Sadia Bruce
Thank you so much, Maitena! I'm thrilled to share in practice with you, and so delighted my delivery resonates! Thank you for being!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year, Michelle F! Wishing you a 2022 that exceeds your imaginings— and yes, every day a new beginning... 
Grainne O
2 people like this.
Gorgeous class thank you!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
This was a beautiful, beautiful strong grounded flow! I really loved it, Sadia Bruce ! Your continued presence here on YA is a gift. I loved the pace of this class. Sweet, just sweet! Your cues are really inspiring. Love, love.
Sadia Bruce
Grainne O So glad you enjoyed— thank you for your presence and kind words!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Dear Kate M, I thank you so much for your presence and for your generosity of spirit! Thank YOU! I’m so glad you enjoyed this practice— am grateful to be here… Much love!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial