On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Balance<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Balance
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Matthew
3 people like this.
great class, thanks. like the level 2/3 interface. lots of interesting novelty. regards my revolved padangustasana and revolved crow - needs more work! :)
Martha K
3 people like this.
A nice practice for the whole body. Feels wonderful
Lina S
3 people like this.
One of my favorite class of this series. I love balance work. I"ve enjoyed the twisted chair to revolved crow pose sequence.
Sadia Bruce
Matthew Excellent! Remember: caress don't command. I see you levitating in 2022. Keep us updated ;)
Sadia Bruce
So glad you enjoyed, Lina S! I, too, really enjoy that juxtapositioning!
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Level 2/3 has become quite challenging for me as I inch closer to my 60s…so props were my friend here and I happily watched you enjoying revolved crow 😍 With the modifications I was able to enjoy my version of the postures and i’m feeling pretty darn great! Love your creative transitions 👏
Lillian M
2 people like this.
Wow! This is good because I have no balance hut I did it with some help with a bed.
Rachel S
2 people like this.
Man, that felt good! Lots of mods, but I just feel proud that I showed up knowing side crow was happening. Lol! So delicious to wring everything out. Great practice!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Lillian M That's the spirit! Tailor the practice to your needs, rather than trying to fit your body— perfect as it is— to the practice!
Sadia Bruce
Rachel S I'm also proud of you! You took a risk and surprised yourself— BTW, "delicious" is my favorite descriptor for anything that isn't food :)
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial