On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Balance<br>Sadia Bruce

On the Verge 10-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 5: Balance
Sadia Bruce

Watch this Practice
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Dear Jenny S, am THRILLED you enjoyed your own versions— and my performance of side crow! Too funny! Thank you for being here, and for being so generous of spirit! I appreciate you! 
Lillian M
2 people like this.
When I focus on my body it is amazing.
Laura M
2 people like this.
Sooooo great! Thank you!!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Loved this. Love the language you use to create new ways of envisioning/embodying. I am also very stoked that I'll get to teach again in person by the end of the month!! I am planning to riff on the themes you've had us play with in this wonderful season!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Kate M Excited for you— getting back to teaching in person was one of the sweetest things... Let me know how the riffing goes! I love reading your insights here and am thrilled this practice resonated with you! Thanks so very much for your generosity of spirit!
Catherine A
1 person likes this.
Great balancing practice, Sadia. Many thanks. Amazing what we can achieve in 30 mins........ 
Sadia Bruce
Catherine A Right?! Sometimes small packages contain big surprises— I was also surprised in the creation and filming! So glad you enjoyed this one— let me know how the others feel!
Samantha P
1 person likes this.
This was my very first time catching a little air in an arm balance since my last pregnancy! (which was four years ago, so a long time, lol). I've been dealing with some abdominal separation from my pregnancies, so I haven't felt strong enough to even attempt an arm balance. But the way you brought us into it was perfect. And the concept of exploring the pose is what gave me the courage to feel like I could go for it and get that final lift off! Lovely class, thank you, Sadia!
Sadia Bruce
1 person likes this.
Samantha P Thrilling! Continue to take good care, and keep flying— metaphorically, energetically, literally... :) Honored to share in practice with you. Much love to you and your littles!
David G-
Did this last night and calves and quads were sore on the morning group ride... My knees and toes can't handle the first asanas, and I enjoyed watching the Jedi side-crow wizardry. Getting out of balance perked up my mood post-practice. I am not good at math either, but your fractions were off. Loved that comment about relaxing the mind out of tension, and I recalled your first season and the cool way you emphasized enjoying the spacing in between the destination. Warmly, David  
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial