30 Minute Yoga Flows: Hip Opening Flow<br>Wade Gotwals

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Hip Opening Flow
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Wade! Namaste! 💜🌞😄
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Sandra Židan Have a great week and great to know you are moving through the series so strongly!!
Christel B
A welcome Monday practice; perfectly happy hips plus.
Wade
1 person likes this.
Christel B Happy Hips are the best - now you need to go have a dance session!! ahaha
Kate M
Love, love. Saying "hello" to the hips - ! Thanks for yet another great sequence, Wade !
Wade
1 person likes this.
Kate M Yes Yes I am with you! There is some liberation when we find freedom there- Speaking of Happy Independence Day weekend!!
Kate M
Happy Independence Day Wade! We'll be celebrating Canada Day in some manner here in PEI tomorrow! Love. love!!
Jenny S
1 person likes this.
The mood for today here on the US east coast is sultry…storms are brewing and the air is thick. This was the perfect class for today, feeling deeply into the hips and undulating around in a dreamy way just felt so good! I know I’m gushing again, but I loved this class 😍
Tracey S
Wow, this was incredible, such a wonderful hip opening flow. So happy to have found your videos, I really appreciate your knowledge and style of instruction. Thank you, Wade!
Shawn
Wonderful as usual! Always love seeing your new videos pop up. This one was fun. You are skilled in keeping it interesting and surprising every time!! 🙏🏼
1-10 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial