Freedom Yoga Immersion: It's Gonna be Easy & Advanced<br>Erich Schiffmann

Freedom Yoga Immersion: It's Gonna be Easy & Advanced
Erich Schiffmann

Watch this Talk
Erich Schiffmann
you're welcome Anne-Marie, so glad you found your way here :)))))))
Erich
Mohini C
2 people like this.
Hey Erich, and answer to pray this morning. So great to be learning with you online this time. Thank you. Mohini. Still hoping your will come to U.K. X
Natalie E
1 person likes this.
Wow, I am so excited to bring this to my people. Thank you for the inspiration!
Katherine F
i just LOVE what your saying and the freedom and honest relaxed expressions/explorations . You make me laugh and at same time inspire me. I am motivated to embrace and explore some of your teachings.
Rose L
2 people like this.
Greetings from Liverpool, UK! I'm finding your teaching so refreshing Erich, thank you! I can be asked what 'type' of yoga I teach, and I never know what to say, because it's influenced by different teachers and traditions, and often the class is completely different to what I've planned because of what is flowing through me. Your teaching and expression of freedom is deeply reassuring to me You are the first teacher I've come across (or the first one I've heard) to express the notion of freedom and how yoga takes you to a place where you begin to listen and be guided. I really enjoy your expression of teaching and yoga. Thank you!
Erich Schiffmann
I am so happy to hear that! Thank you for saying, Rose! Love from here to Liverpool
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Wow! This is so inspiring. I have been a yoga teacher for many years, and kindof lost my mojo for asana. This gives me hope!
Melissa C
1 person likes this.
i love as a teacher that you talk about yoga and lifestyle at the beginning of the class, the 10-15 mins of meditation, asana, YN then meditation. loving your method of ch 1-ch5,6.im blessed that my yoga ashram teachers practice this way. thank you.
Matthias B
1 person likes this.
I need to go to the toilette when I wake up. Maybe I could meditate there instead? 🤔  🧘‍♂️ 🚽
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial