Keepin' it Real: Spacious Hips, Quiet Mind<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Spacious Hips, Quiet Mind
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Pamela L
3 people like this.
Loving Robert's practice. Love the 30 minutes, love how he truly keeps it real. So good in the morning!
Maureen M
2 people like this.
This is the 2nd of Robert's videos I've watched and I love his calming and reassuring manner which is something I can tune into . Great cues again. Thank you Robert. Looking forward to watching the rest of your classes.
Robert Sidoti
Pamela and Maureen! Soo glad you are enjoying Yoga Anytime! Thanks for your comments:)
Joe M
2 people like this.
Really enjoying the practice, looking forward to the day my hips are a bit more flexible, but very much appreciated!!
Maria F
3 people like this.
I really liked this, this was a fantastic way to be guided into deeper hip opener than I usually experience. Thank you, very much!
Tesa Urbonaite Dunn
Niiiiiice!!! Happy happy hips!! Loved the gentle and respectful guidance!! Thank you!
Joanna H
2 people like this.
Robert, you are really helping me get back into yoga with your easy-going vibe. Thank you.
Nick M
4 people like this.
This is my favourite one of all the videos I've found on Yoga Anytime. My hips/hamstrings/gluteus are a big focus for me since that's currently where most of the tightness resides. This is great to start or finish the day.
Fay P
1 person likes this.
I enjoy Robert's flowing commentary, encouragement and earthiness. As a strong instructor myself, I teach a Gentle on Fridays. Super helpful!
Also, figured out that Robert's voice and something about him reminds me a bit of Keanu Reeves! True?
Robert Sidoti
I love reading these comments! So happy that I can provide something for you all that is useful:)) Thank you! Been trying to come up with Keanu quote Fay, I'll think on that one!
1-10 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial