30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Stoked Core<br>Robert Sidoti

30 Day Yoga Challenge: Day 13: Stoked Core
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Robert Sidoti
We all have those days Scuba Chick! Sometimes it's so hard getting to the gym or to roll out the mat or whatever the chosen movement is, but I personally always feel better afterward! Good job my friend!
Cassandra T
1 person likes this.
Loved today, felt great afterwards (despite not being able to hold everything quite as long). I'll bookmark this one to redo another time.
Katzy
1 person likes this.
What was that positive attitude we discussed? I sweated like I was on The Biggest Loser! #13, I will always remember you
Robert Sidoti
Hi Cassandra!! Did you ever come back to this one as you mentioned? :) How's your practice coming along? Best, Robert
Robert Sidoti
Well it is called 'stoked core' Katzy :) How do you feel today?? Feeling positive and strong? Have a beautiful day!
Peggy M
1 person likes this.
wow, this has been the most challenging for me so far!!! thanks Robert
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Yes, I did break out into a sweat and had to catch my breath a few times. But, I'll probably revisit this routine because it got the job done. My core had a great workout and I learnt abot focusing on the breath when things get tough - on and off the mat. Namaste.
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Whew what a great core workout! It's funny after doing so many of your sessions you're so familiar even though it's via a one way screen.
Robert Sidoti
You're welcome Peggy, as I reply 3 months later :) Hope this message finds you feeling strong and happy in your body!!
Robert Sidoti
I love to hear that Christel! To offer these sessions with as much of a feeling like I'm right there with you is what I care about:) It's a mutually beneficial experience, to know someone like yourself and others are on the other side with me doing these gives me the energy and excitement to do them! So thank YOU!
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial