Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Beautiful Day<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Beautiful Day
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
1 person likes this.
Thank you Elissa, Beth , and Ted! Super grateful for all your presence and feedback. Love, Kira
M Angela C
2 people like this.
Loved this practice. I am fortunate in that I came to my mat today after lots of exercise and a couple of hours of yoga. So the practice was my closing. I am staying true to the daily practice in this challenge and I can say that I feel stronger in mind and body. For me I am becoming kinder to myself when I use props recognizing that it’s what my body needs and quieting any negative thoughts around that choice. 🙏
Nancy W
2 people like this.
Day 20! So needed to day. Good twisting and stretching after much shoveling. Thanks. Also love the "take a moment to breath." Looking forward to 10 more+. Peace, Nancy
Shelley Williams
Tracy Thank you so much... a lot of these patterns came out of my practice when I was pregnant (very creative time) :) hope you are having a great experience with this challenge as a whole!
Shelley Williams
Beth I hear ya... 30 min makes it more possible to be successful for all of us :). This is great feedback and suggestion, and we all appreciate it! Will do our best to satisfy these great requests for longer classes, and I hope to get the opportunity :). Hugs to you!
Shelley Williams
M Angela Sounds like you are channeling lots of wonderful energy! I love when students can start to answer their mind and body's needs truthfully and not get caught up in any ego about it...THAT is the sign of the advance yogi for certain :)
Shelley Williams
Nancy Glad it landed in your lap at the right time! I lived in the mountains for awhile, and boy do I remember the hours spent shoveling.... remember to alternate shoveling from both right side of the body and left side of the body (and with some breath and intention, it becomes shoveling meditation ;).... Warm hugs
Sarah M
2 people like this.
For the first time I put my hand on the floor for half moon! (Yay!) It finally felt right, like everything just fell into place and aligned correctly. This practice was amaging! I love the gracefullness of the transitions. Thank you so much for guiding this journey! Xoxo
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Brilliant. Fell over!
Shelley Williams
HI Sarah! You are so welcome.... what a great feeling when the pieces of our puzzle start to feel comfortable fitting together... great job and great feedback :)
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial